Pal Mpeg2 encoding
These settings are for the paid version of TMPGEnc 2.5 Plus, available for purchase at www.pegasys-inc.com
Load the your video.avi with the browse button, then load the audio.wav if is a separate input or with the browse button leaves like it as.
1. If you are using 2 processors, make settings to double encoding speed:
2. On the general tab, make these settings then click the Settings button:
3. Set to 2000 min and 8000 max and choose 75% - 85%:
4. For best results and don't complicate your life leave GOP settings like it as.
5. Don't chance settings in Advanced tab it's ok if you have right file in 4/3 or 16/9 aspect ratio.
if you wanna change click on drop list "Source aspect ratio" and select aspect you need.
6. audio.wav files are recorded, for hypothesis at 224kbits/sec, so change here:
7. Save your settings as "DVD (Pal) Your Name" then next time all you need to do is load DVD (Pal) Your Name
OK.. one question before this, when you import avi file you pay attention to bit rate of mp3.
if your audio has compressed in variable bit rate you MUST chage this in costant bitrate with virtual bub or other software, otherwise when you convert .avi in .mpg the audio and video are not syncronize.